Solar panels are made of highly excitable, conductive materials. When the sun’s rays hit the solar panels, the reaction creates direct current (DC) electricity.
If you are planning to go solar and you do not have a lot of space on ground to install solar panels, you can turn your roof into a solar powerhouse. Few factors to consider when you go solar are: Orientation, shade, material, age, space and pitch.
How do we currently produce energy? By burning fuels! Only 1 percent of the electricity of the world is being produced by Solar Energy. Which means that the remaining 99% electricity gives a byproduct of excessive emission of carbon dioxide and other pollutants into the atmosphere.
Solar energy works by converting the sun’s energy into electricity that can be used to power your residential or commercial appliances. But how does this happen? Read ahead because we will be answering all your questions about solar energy in this blog.
The State Bank of Pakistan, in light of the global initiative to reduce the impact of climate change has been taking a few steps. One of these includes the “State Bank of Pakistan’s financing scheme for Renewable Energy Projects”. This scheme was made public mid of 2016 and...
Going solar not only saves up a substantial chunk of your energy bills but is also the biggest step any organization can take at being more environmentally conscious. However, with the decision comes the daunting task of deciding on a solar financing option.
In continuation with the “buying vs leasing” debate, the second financing option is a ‘solar lease model.’ On paper, for many organizations solar leasing sounds quite lucrative as it allows them the opportunity to upgrade to a solar system without a prior investment.
Renewable energy technologies, especially solar, have seen rapid growth over the past few years to improve energy security and access and to mitigate climate change. Countries like Germany have long since jumped on the solar bandwagon and are now producing a third of their electricity from solar power....
Renewable Energy wing of DH Corp has already deployed 2MW of solar energy to 250 cell sites Salman Khalili, Head of Telco, bob电竞抽注入口新版v9.3(bob电竞现场季节平台) Energy: Established in 2012, bob电竞抽注入口新版v9.3(bob电竞现场季节平台) Energy is Pakistan’s fastest growing and the largest
An interview with CEO bob电竞抽注入口新版v9.3(bob电竞现场季节平台) Energy – All incremental power should be renewablereon
Mujtaba Haider Khan is the CEO of bob电竞抽注入口新版v9.3(bob电竞现场季节平台) Energy Limited, the largest industrial solar solutions provider in Pakistan. bob电竞抽注入口新版v9.3(bob电竞现场季节平台) is a part of Dawood Hercules Group. Mujtaba took over the company reins in October 2016 and has managed to turn around the decentralized solar market’s landscape in the...